We are changing our membership policy to make things more convenient for you!
- President: Allan Halquist
- 1st Vice President: Derek Moore
- 2nd Vice President: Troy Batson
- Recording Secretary: Rosalyn Wilson
- Historian: Patrick Alley
- North Hyde Park Representative: Lauren Sobchak
- Central Hyde Park Representative: Jerry Jones
- South Hyde Park Representative: Alex Mallet
- South Hyde Park Representative: Chris Koch
View this post on Instagram
TOMORROW NIGHT: Annual Hyde Park Neighborhood Association meeting. So much on the agenda! Peter Cassel from @macpropertieskc will present the proposed plans for their development at Armour & Cherry (renderings pictured). What do you think of these plans? Come let us know! VOTE Open Board positions and the 2019 budget Need more details on elections? Check our blog! (Link in profile) 7PM | 3501 CAMPBELL See you there, neighbors! #hydeparkkc #actlocal #votelocal
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, our annual meeting and elections will be moved up one week to Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 7pm at Central Presbyterian (3501 Campbell).
All neighbors are invited to join in on this meeting! Neighborhood Association members will vote on candidates for open board positions as well as the 2019 HPNA budget. Members must be in good standing at least 30 days prior to the meeting to participate in the vote. The proposed budget and nomination committee’s recommended slate of candidates are included for your review below.
HPNA Board Elections
The nominating committee has recommended a slate of candidates to fill the open Board positions. Nominations may also be made from the floor.
Open positions and nominating committee recommendations:
- Recommendation: Allan Halquist
- 2nd Vice President
- Recommendation: Troy Batson
- Recording Secretary
- Recommendation: Rosalyn Wilson
- Recommendation: Patrick Alley
- North Hyde Park Representative
- No recommendation
- Central Hyde Park Representative
- Recomendation: Jerry Jones
- South Hyde Park Representatives
- Recommendation: Chris Koch
Proposed 2019 HPNA Budget