Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, our annual meeting and elections will be moved up one week to Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 7pm at Central Presbyterian (3501 Campbell).
All neighbors are invited to join in on this meeting! Neighborhood Association members will vote on candidates for open board positions as well as the 2019 HPNA budget. Members must be in good standing at least 30 days prior to the meeting to participate in the vote. The proposed budget and nomination committee’s recommended slate of candidates are included for your review below.
HPNA Board Elections
The nominating committee has recommended a slate of candidates to fill the open Board positions. Nominations may also be made from the floor.
Open positions and nominating committee recommendations:
- Recommendation: Allan Halquist
- 2nd Vice President
- Recommendation: Troy Batson
- Recording Secretary
- Recommendation: Rosalyn Wilson
- Recommendation: Patrick Alley
- North Hyde Park Representative
- No recommendation
- Central Hyde Park Representative
- Recomendation: Jerry Jones
- South Hyde Park Representatives
- Recommendation: Chris Koch